Saturday, June 7, 2014

About CALL Tools (week 9-10)

I explored lots of CALL tools through week 9-10 tasks and found some tools might be useful in my teaching and learning.
First, I could use Padlet as a space where students are able to upload their assignments and share them effectively.
Second, I would like to apply some funny photos using manipulation tools to motivate students.
Third, socail networking could be very great for teaching and learning English. I will get lots of teaching materials, share ideas or informations, participate in some discussion and contact some people.
Also, graphic organizer resources could be applied to summary of learning. I could use mind mapping tools (gliffy or creately) in various ways like writing lesson plan, providing some workseets, and mainly organizing learning content.

No comments:

Post a Comment